Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 21, 2013

New Doll!

So, our exciting news is that... a doll from Woodlee Junction will be coming here soon!  Woodlee Junction dolls are made by my friend, Wendy, and are little bendy wooden dolls with yarn hair and sweet, simple faces.  I first saw them on the Hittyville Gazette blog and thought how cute they were.  When I found out Wendy made them, I had to get one for myself!  So far she has only made about 40 of them and they're selling great.  If you want your own Woodlee, check out Norm's Dollhouse!  The Woodlees also have their own awesome blog.

This is the newest member of our doll family:


I knew she was the one as soon as I saw her and Prue and Jessi Lynn agreed.  All three girls are excited about the arrival of a new friend.  I've never had a doll like a Woodlee before and can't wait to meet her, either.  We have the hunch her name will be Margaret after the Alaskan naturalist Margaret Murie, and we will find out soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. You will love your Woodlee Friend! I find the Woodlees to be quite industrious with the happiest of personalities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congrats! I'm so happy for Wendy! Her dolls are selling fast. She is a sweetheart.

    So glad that Jessi Lynn & Pru approve. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two Woodlee girls in our little doll family - Amiee and Alexis. We've found them to be very sweet and a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete